Promotional fortune cookies personalised with your own messages. Customised fortune cookies. Fortune cookies for PR campaigns, marketing programmes, corporate events, promotional marketing, exhibitions and direct mail.

personalised fortune cookies for marketing campaigns
fortune cookies

personalised fortune cookie packaging
Chinese takeaway boxes with fortune cookies

promotional fortune cookie campaigns
fortune cookie mailing

click here to request prices for fortune cookies & boxes

Fortune cookies personalised with your own messages for PR campaigns, marketing programmes, corporate events, promotional marketing, exhibitions & direct mail.

● Fast 2-3 day delivery throughout the UK and rest of the world
● Large range of themed fortune cookie messages or create your own
All the elements for a complete fortune cookies campaign

0845 370 7252 

| fortune cookies | personalised fortune cookies | fortune cookies quotation | traditional fortune cookies |  


fortune cookies for sales promotion

Fortune Cookies can be used in the same way that has made scratch cards a promotional hit for years - and years - and years! For fortune cookies read scratch-cards ... You tell us how many you need, you tell us which proportion you want to be winners and we can do it!

For example ...
A client wishes to promote sampling and sales of a new drink (spirit) in pubs. However the budget is tight and cannot afford to sample everyone with free drinks. There are many outlets in which to promote. Some attended with promotional staff. Others to run by themselves, reliant on bar staff only.

Solution ...
Fortune Cookies produced and packaged in set quantities, to match expected numbers of people in each outlet (300).

20% of cookies (ie 60 winners) had the message: ‘Congratulations you have won a .... please claim at the bar while stocks last’. 80% of messages read: 'With our compliments please try a ...... half price - while stocks last.

Result ...
Funded with only two bottles of the brand, 20% of people tried it free and generated the word that it was good. Large proportions of the remaining 80% tried it because it was half price.

Much higher proportion of customers sampled the drink than had previously been achieved with scratch-cards.

Fortune Cookies mailing campaigns

click here for details

promotional fortune cookies

key information
request a quotation
printed wrappers
fortune cookies FAQ
order fortune cookies
client testimonials

fortune cookie boxes

takeaway style boxes
personalised boxes
presentation boxes
mailing boxes
oriental items

Fortune cookie mailing campaign

All the ingredients for a fortune cookie mailing campaign ... click here
Chinese Fortune Cookies

Chinese Fortune Cookies to order online for fast delivery! Details ...

Fast Delivery

Usual lead time: 2-3 days from order - urgent orders can be turned around faster

Minimum quantity

Minimum quantity for fortune cookies with your own messages is only 300 fortune cookies - basic cost of £80


Click here to request a fortune cookie quotation

order takeaway boxes online at:

use of promotional fortune cookies

pr campaigns
product launches
sales promotion
direct mail
pubs & restaurants
staff communication

more info

what is a fortune

Chinese New Year

fortune cookies
products to buy online


wedding fortune cookies

fortune cookies sitemap

fortune cookies links